DCPCA is a health equity action and advocacy organization improving health care and health coverage for low-income, uninsured, and medically vulnerable populations in the District of Columbia.
As a member and partner, you will contribute to the work and strategies to ensure that all residents of Washington, DC have the ability and opportunity to lead healthier lives.
Our mission is to facilitate the development and sustainability of an effective, integrated, health care system in the District that drives coverage, guarantees access, and eliminates disparities in health outcomes.
DCPCA invites you to renew your membership or become a new member and partner in our journey to end health disparities for District residents. We help to increase health care coverage and take action to increase access to care, enhance communication, improve quality, and grow a diverse workforce. Together, we will continue to strengthen and shape health equity in the District of Columbia until we achieve 100 percent health equity for all.
Membership is open to everyone, and includes Community Health Centers, Medical Homes, Physician Practices, Health Care Systems, Local and Federal Government, Corporations, Foundations, Advocates, Policymakers, and Private Individuals.
- Receive special invitations to DCPCA’s Annual Meeting, seminars, summits, and other professional trainings;
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other health care providers, health care leaders, and stakeholders;
- Sign up to receive current health care news through DCPCA’s Health Equity Alert and website;
- Be recognized as a DCPCA Member on our website and in other publications;
- Access our resources, experience, and knowledge about Health Care Reform, Medical Homes, Quality Improvement, Workforce Development, and Electronic Health Records.