- Bread for the City
- Carl Vogel Center
- Children’s Health Project of the District of Columbia
- Community of Hope
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc.
- La Clínica del Pueblo
- Mary’s Center
- Perry Family Health Center
- Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington
- SOME (So Others Might Eat)
- Spanish Catholic Center
- Unity Health Care
- Whitman-Walker Health
Perry Family Health Center
Providence Hospital’s Perry Family Health Center offers a full range of quality primary care and other services for all members of the family including prenatal care, pediatrics, adolescent care, and adult care including geriatrics. Specialty services include behavioral health care for counseling and treatment; diabetic education; podiatry; and ear, nose, and throat care. The health center is located in the historic Perry School Community Services Center.
Perry Family Health Center’s team of health care professionals strive to help families care for themselves and stay healthy through regular appointments, immunizations, sport physicals, screening tests, and information on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The staff works closely together to ensure that full access to health care is available to meet patient needs.
The physicians, family nurse practitioners, nurses, medical and nursing students, and other allied health care professionals at Perry Family Health Center provide personalized care focused on preventive medicine.
Available services include: Prenatal Care; Pediatrics; Adolescent Care; Internal Medicine, Geriatrics; Behavioral Health Counseling; Patient Health Education (such as asthma and diabetes); Community Health Services; Diabetic Education; Podiatry; Ear, Nose, and Throat Care; Women’s Health; Nutrition Counseling; and an onsite laboratory.
The Joint Commission accredited the Perry Family Health Center as an ambulatory health care center. Providence Hospital is proud to be involved in this effort dedicated to bringing quality health services to the local community.
• Best practice projects on improving the patient experience.
• Preventive health screenings.
• Sexually transmitted diseases screening project.
• Quality care.
• Patient safety.
• Twelve years of providing health services with open access to those in need of urgent care.
• Their partnership with the Vaccines for Children Program, part of the DC Department of Health Immunization Program, enables them to give free immunizations to the children.
• Pediatric care extension enables them to provide more access to care for children.
• Partnerships with neighborhood colleges and universities allows students to received the clinical experience needed.
• Comprehensive quality care to all patients.
Working Toward Health Equity
All of Perry Family Health Center’s patients receive the same care regardless of health insurance coverage. Perry offers payment assistance for all non-insured DC residents. They offer a payment plan for those patients who may be experiencing an economic hardship.
CONTACT INFORMATIONDirector Mirna Lexima, RN, BSN, MSN
128 M Street NW, Suite 050
Washington, DC 20001
No events booked at the moment.